1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D’Elegance 7.0L V8 4-Dr Sedan
**ONE FAMILY OWNED FROM NEW – JUST 24,010 REGISTERED MILES FROM NEW**
A remarkable recent find, having been stored in a dry, inside enviroment for the last 27 years!
Originally ordered to the required specification of and owned/used by the owner of Cadillac franchise. Imported into the UK in 1987, after which the UK the registration process was handled by us on behalf of the owner.
Regularly serviced, M.O.T’ed and maintained by us thereafter until 1994, when it was put into storage and where it has remained until now.
Original factory invoice and a file of supporting documentation is supplied to support this rare vehicle’s unique provinence.
In addition to the range topping Fleetwood Brougham D’Elegance substantial standard specification package, the original build sheet shows this vehicle benefitting from the following optional equipment:
- Tilt Adjustable Steering Column.
- Driver and Passenger Power Reclining Seat Backs.
- Auto Throttle Control.
- Outside Mirror with Intergrated Exterior Thermometer.
- Front, Rear and Boot Carpeted Floor Mats.
- Illuminated Visor Vanity Mirrors.
- Auto Headlamp Control.
- AM/FM Radio w/Tape Player.
- Electric Auto Slide Door Locks.
- Heavy Duty Engine Cooling (Radiator).
- High-Note Horn.
- Door Guard Moldings.
Vehicle will be offered from current condition up to fully restored, subject to customer preference/budget.
Please contact us to register your interest.
**Archive images are of same make, model and colour in fully restored condition**